Ft. Worth Americans

Help Support Steer Planet:

bocampo

Classifiers were really cracking down on abc steers this year. I saw a lot of good ones get classed out

Bradenh

you saw us  (lol) we failed to class, and left him in ft worth. hell of a good calf too, just wouldnt slick for houston. he had too much hair to class and that killed us because it was all because we had him out there washing everyday to have that 'ft worth hair'. but that does not apply to american steers

Joe Boy

My brother's calf that took 2nd was said to have to much hair to keep him from being in first place.

DCC show cattle

the amount of hair is rediculous to say a calf isnt a cross bred I showed a lot of half to full blood americans that had plenty of hair much more than some of the exotics we showed. and Braden, Mason did a great job with that abc from us!

rackranch

I know a very nice young man with a super family that will be the ABC buckle winner this year in the TJLA... Steer was tossed in Ft. Worth... I think you were better off taking them thru with a good clip job as opposed to no clip job... I know this sounds backwards but thats how it looked...

Bradenh

i agree with you rack. and kevin yes he did. that lil booger suprised all of us with the effort he put out