Ft Worth Deluxe (NEW PIC ADDED)

Help Support Steer Planet:

benny_b01

You wont find a better one for the money!!!  This August-born Q-Dog X Sim/Angus calf is sure enough a good one.  At this point in time, I'd be confident to say that I would put him up against just about anything.  He is halter broke, will tie great, and loves a good bath.  He is gentle enough for a first time showman with the quality for a seasoned veteran.  He has the hair for Ft Worth, but he sure doesnt lose much when you wet him down.  I think the would work plenty good for a slick show as well.  Dont pass this one up folks, he'll be hard to get around down the road.  Serious inquirers only please.  Located about an hour south of San Antonio, TX.  Only about a two hour trip from Austin for those of you that are headed that way in the next couple of weeks.  New price tag is $5000.

PICT0619.jpg

Very Nice steer. Could you please send me a price, exact location and approx. weight, I will be traveling around Texas and Oklahoma in the next few weeks looking for calves. Thanks

ZNT

Super nice steer. He deserves a great home. I know there are few Q-Dog fans on steerplanet. He'd be in my barn if Natalie was 8 yrs old.

benny_b01

If you are really really interested, please leave a cell phone number that I can get ahold of you at.  I am having a hard time keeping up with who I have and havent got back with on all the PMs.  If you leave a number I will try to call you as soon as possible.  Everyone is asking the same questions so here it is:  This is a Q-Dog X Sim/Angus Steer.  He was born August 12, 2009.  He weighs about 600 lbs.  My exact location is between Falls City and Hobson, TX.  I am going to be making a trip to Oklahoma towards the end of the month if that would help any of you out on hauling him.  He is not an average calf and is not priced at average money.  If you are looking for a good one, this could be your calf, but please dont PM me is you are the kind of person that is looking for something for nothing.  He is not priced outrageous but is not priced at $1500 either.  I am not trying to be mean, just being to the point.  I try to keep all my dealings fair and simple.  Like I said earlier, if you would like to discuss this calf in more detail, please leave a number that I can get ahold of you at and I would be more than willing to discuss any of your cattle needs.  Thanks for all the interest that I have already had in the calf.  I have some people to call tomorrow, but if there is anyone that has PMed me and havent heard back from me, please PM me with a phone number and I will try to call you asap. 

Thanks Again
Benny

Bar X Bar Show Cattle

steer-guy

Benny, i cant see the picture of this calf. Do you have a web site? I am located just east of San Antonio

benny_b01

I think I have talked to or at least left messages with everyone that has left me a number.  I have also tried to reply to all the PMs.  If somehow I have missed someone, please let me know.  I know I have some people to get more pictures to and things like that and I will work on that this evening.

Thanks
Benny

Bar X Bar Show Cattle

thebulllady

I think this has been addressed before.. buy WHY doesn't anyone want to just post what the prices are on these calves???  It seems to me you could easily weed out the "tire kickers" that way.  It looks like the same people reply to all the posts for prices and locations, but I'm sure they aren't buying that many calves.

benny_b01

Come by and take a look at this steer.  Bring the trailer.  You wont wanna leave without him.  I'll make a bet on it.

Mayfield Livestock

Is  this steer still for sale, my number is (817)694-0608, very interested!

Josh Mayfield

benny_b01

Im headed to Marietta, OK this weekend.  I can get him that far for sure.  I dont know exactly where you are located.  Im headed up on Saturday morning.  Let me know if this will help you out.