Ft Worth steer show

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

[/quote] 
I would be EXTREMELY surprised if Ft. Worth changed their format any, they caught enough flack over updating the barns (even though they redid them EXTREMELY well) that changing the show would be totally out of the question.

Speaking of that- what's the status there I think everyone was under the impression they'd build a new barn a year? Did they stop the project because someone got worked up? I agree they're modern and nothing to anger at especially those washracks! Love them

Tallcool1

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
Yep,  very diplomatic. But I thought the thing to do these days was to speak your mind and forget all that PC culture stuff. Mr. Austin has had a hand in as many good ones in the last 20 as anyone and I'd bet my left foot he knows in his heart that judge dun goofed.

The thing that really stands out in my mind in this case, is the fact that Ft Worth contracts judges on 2 year cycles.  While it is easy to assume that there will be a different judge on the mic next year, the reality is that this judge is probably coming back.  I guess I would want to be on record as being one of the few guys that was "diplomatic" to say the very least.

With that said, Tony absolutely knows the difference between a bad one, a good one, and a REALLY good one.

Sparks Livestock

Show stopper 95 said:
Speaking of that- what's the status there I think everyone was under the impression they'd build a new barn a year? Did they stop the project because someone got worked up? I agree they're modern and nothing to anger at especially those washracks! Love them

I don't know, that's what I though too.. Either they weren't in a rush or someone ruined us all getting some bomb washracks. Made my life like 100X easier with calves not balking at that step down. They put me in the mind of the racks at the Tulsa state fair.