Full sib to Steel Force for Lousiville

Help Support Steer Planet:

AdrienneHilbrands

Hi All,
We finally got a picture taken of our other Louisville heifer this weekend and since you were pretty easy on me last time... I thought I'd stick this one up here as well!!!  She's a full sib to the Simmental bull Steel Force (Dream On x Sheza Beauty).  We own her with Hecksel Simmental Farms, MN.  Our plan, as of now, is to sell 1/2 interest in her in Louisville with no option to double (we're not quite ready to give up all of her just yet!)  Thanks again in advance for your comments and for checking her out!  By the way... if you're wondering she's an April 2008 bred to Triple C Bettis.
Thanks again,
Adrienne
Hilbrands Simmentals

Attachments

• Beautiful Dream - 5x7.jpg
    Beautiful Dream - 5x7.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 259

coachmac

ummm ... wow.  she is a great one and it is quite understandable why you would not want to give her completely up just yet.  I would have a hard time giving up any of her much less half!  Oh, got your pm and will be replying.  Very helpful and I will have some more "stuff" to kick around with you if thats OK? 

TMJ Show Cattle

This is NOT a kick of Simmy's ok? I would love to own that female. For my money I would breed her to Above and Beyond [Red Angus] for some great hybrids, then experiment with some really good Red Necked Roan shorthorns. Of course you being a Simmy breeder,that probably doesn't sound very appealing I'm sure. That is a nice lookin Momma cow and I would think she should throw some great Simmy females and Herd Bulls. Good Luck.

herefordfootball

Thats an awesome looking female. Really cowy looking. I love that in heifers. Really deep, really long bodied witha  good front. Pretty nice!!!! I'm sucker for the red simmis. LOl