funny for the day!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Doc

DEPRESSED??

Over five thousand years ago, Moses said to the children of Israel , "Pick up your shovels, mount your asses and camels, and I will lead you to the Promised Land."
Nearly 75 years ago, (when Welfare was introduced) Roosevelt said, "Lay down your shovels, sit on your asses, and light up a Camel, this is the Promised Land."

Today, Obama and Congress has stolen your shovel, taxed your asses, raised the price of Camels and mortgaged the Promised Land!

I was so depressed last night thinking about Health Care Plans, the economy, the wars, lost jobs, savings, Social Security, retirement funds, etc. I called a Suicide Hotline.

I had to press 1 for English.

I was connected to a call center in Pakistan . I told them I was suicidal. They got excited and asked if I could drive a truck.

Folks, we're screwed.....

lfarms

AMEN!!!!
;D

bruiser

Heard this one the other day--- An old farmer was laying on his death bed, about to take his last breath when he came to and smelled his favorite cookies baking. He drug himself out of bed, crawled to the kitchen and swung open the door. Sure enough the kitchen counters were covered with cookies, hundreds of them. He pulled himself up to the table and tried to grab one and his wife said," Leave those alone- they're for the funeral".