give us some triva about yourself

Help Support Steer Planet:

red

Just curious if anyone had some funny triva about themselves that most people don't know. Don't want to know that you're a serial killer though!  ;)

Mine is that I'm left handed. Out of 6 people in our family, 4 are lefties. Dad is only parent that is left handed.

Red

klintdog

I was a theatre major in college and spent a summer in London studying with the Royal Shakespeare Company.

OH Breeder

The ratio of gortex to natural tissue in my body is much higher. They could salvage enough for a coat and maybe a pair of running shoes.

shortyjock89

Left handed when I write. Ambidextrous when I do lots of ther things...Basketball, Soccer, used to be able to pitch both ways back in the day.  I can clip equally well with both hands, comes in handy for sure  ;D  I don't have as much Gore tex as OHB, but I have my fair share of artificial parts too!

oakbar

The doctors told my parents  when I was seventeen and still unconscious from a car accident, that I would never be able to speak again and I would probalby be a "little different" (meaning not quite normal) from that point on.   Well, those of you who have met me know that talking is not really a problem for me!!  I guess the doctors were only half right.

justme

Gidget Trivia....

I met my husband while dating his friend while we were playing mudd volleyball....friends 5 years before we ever went on a date.
I was MVP my sr. year for our volleyball team and all conference
I was our FFA chapter sweetheart
Last...I just absolutly love watching my son mini-wrestle and I'll admit I get a little excited and my heart skips a beat lol (no I'm not one of those mom's beating on the mat or anything)

red

another thing- both my grandfathers were lawyers. hummm... maybe that explains something!

Red

oakbar

In high school, I had the highest score on an aptitude test that had been recorded to that date for becoming a minister.    Well I've never been ordained but those of you who have read my posts know that somtimes I like to preach!!   I guess its just in my genetic makeup!!   Lord knows my kids would agree that I get going on "sermons" once in awhile!!

Simmymom1

I can WALK, TALK, and CHEW GUM all at the same time.  Talented huh???    (lol)

red

Simmymom1 said:
I can WALK, TALK, and CHEW GUM all at the same time.  Talented huh???    (lol)

wow! I can barely chew gum & walk at the same time!!  ;D

aj

I once scored 3 touchdowns in a game....no that was al bundy. I have been told that I am the only one ever picked up for streaking at a panty raid at my former college. We once had a streak through campus and I shook the hand of the dean of students while several boys frolicked in the fountain on campus. Well actually second floor was basically the offense and defense-ive lineman floor. Anyway...who is going to mesh with a 300 lb naked man with hair on his back like a carpet. There were about 20 of us. Guess you had to be there.

ShowmanQ

aj said:
I once scored 3 touchdowns in a game....no that was al bundy. I have been told that I am the only one ever picked up for streaking at a panty raid at my former college. We once had a streak through campus and I shook the hand of the dean of students while several boys frolicked in the fountain on campus. Well actually second floor was basically the offense and defense-ive lineman floor. Anyway...who is going to mesh with a 300 lb naked man with hair on his back like a carpet. There were about 20 of us. Guess you had to be there.

O0 O0 O0 (lol)

JoeDirt

I hold the Worlds Fastest Window Cleaning Record or Asia (this includes Japan China Hong Kong Thailand, South Korea)  We wash 3 windows 3 foot X 4 Foot in 10.3 Seconds

Rocky Hill Simmental

I'm right and left handed. I mostly write with my right hand thought because I'm a little better at that.

The first heifer I ever owned myself turned out to be sterile but I liked her so well I kept her anyway. I still have her and since I got rid of my horse, I call her my "horse"  :D She's a black white face hereford x angus.

I like to draw and paint. I actually helped paint a mural on the wall of the cafeteria at my old high school. And yes, it had cows on it!