"GIZMO" Semen for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

Easy

Would anyone be interested in buying 4 units of the original Gizmo shorthorn bull for $500? Call me at 903-754-2088 if interested.

CJC

Easy

Just out of curiosity.  Looks like your a student. So how do you get your hands on such high dollar semen all the time. I've seen some of you other post.

OH Breeder

Easy said:
Would anyone be interested in buying 4 units of the original Gizmo shorthorn bull for $500? Call me at 903-754-2088 if interested.

4 units is worth $400 as it is $100 a straw at SEK. Goodluck.

Easy

I have some good connections and am always looking for rare semen. And to the second post, Does SEK have any Gizmo Semen?

OH Breeder

Yes, just call and you can order Gizmo if you like. I also just bought some at auction this past summer 4 straws for $75 a peice.

Dooling1

OH Breeder,

You did know that your heifer you bought from us has Gizmo in the pedigree. Legacy is out of a Gizmo daughter. :) You see I am selling embryos out of that same mating as your heifer, as her mom had another great calf out of the same mating. She never misses.

OH Breeder said:
Yes, just call and you can order Gizmo if you like. I also just bought some at auction this past summer 4 straws for $75 a peice.

Easy

ok sounds good. Well if anyone is still interested, i have some.

sue

Are there any solid red Gizmo sons at stud???