Glover sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

rkmn

I'll go with the lot 47 red Witch Doctor and the lot 55 black Heat Seeker and maybe one of those blue roan OCC cows. Nice set of cows and a beautiful catalog.

mark tenenbaum

rkmn said:
I'll go with the lot 47 red Witch Doctor and the lot 55 black Heat Seeker and maybe one of those blue roan OCC cows. Nice set of cows and a beautiful catalog.////Yea those some of those OhLDE shorthorn cross deals are awfull good-so are the Simmital deals-the first 3or 4 shorthorns will probably bring huge money-the sib to Carpe diem-doesnt look near as good in the picture as some of the other Hereford appearing ones-there are just so many good ones-has to be one of the better groups Ive seen-PERIOD-and Im not stuck on any one breed.

shortdawg

I've seen most of those cows at one time or another and they are one of the best sets I've seen. We've shown several calves from his herd and they will flat put some good ones on the ground. Anything with 505 in it will bring some shekels - she has made them some $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

shortdawg

I saw one just born out there but he was out of a Hereford cow so .........he looked like a Hereford. The Shortys we've shown from out there were out of Shorty or Shorty Plus cows.

knabe

mark tenenbaum said:
Just looked over the wish book-awsome set of females,name 3 you like-tuff to narrow it down O0

i narrowed it down a lot with bags and how they came out through to their poll from their withers.

on the other hand, they've all probably raised better calves than my cows ever have.

WFCC

tremendous set of cows. lot 1 choices looks to be damn good not sure you can go wrong with either one. cant miss with the OCC bred stuff to make mamas. lot 15 is a freak, dam of crimson tide.

sue

I looked at a couple of the Proud Leaders.... no papers???

Meurer

One of the best and deepest sets of cows ive seen for sale this year...maybe one of the best sets ive seen in a long time...cant narrow my favorites down....the way they look I wont be able to afford any of them anyway...but love the way they look..