Glucosamine

Help Support Steer Planet:

kcampbell

Is Glucosamine Legal and how much for 1200lb steer per feeding?for stiff joints on steer

kk

If you use people glucosamine then take the dose for a 200 pound man and multiply it by six yes its legal

rackranch

There is a product called Replamin Gel plus on the market that I feel works very well.  It does not contain glucosamine but it has a lot of good vitamins and minerals to include selenium which is good for the joints.  Also, make certain the steer is getting plenty of exercise on a daily basis.  Yes, it is legal, it occurs naturally in the body to help stimulate the production of lubricants in joints and as perviouly mentioned the human pills can be fed...

kcampbell

rackranch said:
There is a product called Replamin Gel plus on the market that I feel works very well.  It does not contain glucosamine but it has a lot of good vitamins and minerals to include selenium which is good for the joints.  Also, make certain the steer is getting plenty of exercise on a daily basis.  Yes, it is legal, it occurs naturally in the body to help stimulate the production of lubricants in joints and as perviouly mentioned the human pills can be fed...

Thank you.

loveRedcows

Go to www.buygpdirect.com to learn more about glucosamine.  It is fantastic for joints & inflamation & is a natural product.  Also useful is hyaluronic acid which helps creaky joints.  There are many products on the market containing these supplements, but I like the above products because I can control what other supplements to add.

kcampbell

loveRedcows said:
Go to www.buygpdirect.com to learn more about glucosamine.  It is fantastic for joints & inflamation & is a natural product.  Also useful is hyaluronic acid which helps creaky joints.  There are many products on the market containing these supplements, but I like the above products because I can control what other supplements to add.

Thank You  ALL Very Much for assisting me with this question! <party>