GO BUCKS!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

CRS

Anybody else feel like getting together here in OHIO and burning a few couches to celebrate?

b_kackley

I do wish the fans would not destroy stuff. As a grad of OSU I never burnt any couches or threw beer bottles at cops. I was no angel. It just takes away from the game and gives the critics something to run their mouth about. Those players played a hell of a game and the news attention should be on them not a few idiots who can't hold their liquor. As far as eating crow it warms my Ohio heart to think of all the money lost on that game.

jwfarms

Good game, glad to see some teams other than the SEC winning it all.  I thought TCU should have been in over OSU, I was wrong about that.

OSU qb is a freight train, couldn't believe he knocked that oregon nose tackle back to get the first down.

nkotb

jwfarms said:
Good game, glad to see some teams other than the SEC winning it all.  I thought TCU should have been in over OSU, I was wrong about that.

OSU qb is a freight train, couldn't believe he knocked that oregon nose tackle back to get the first down.

I thought TCU should have been in over Ohio State, but now realize they should have been in over one of the other schools.  Alabama and Florida showed how much of a bias they receive from the media outlets.

BTDT

That certainly was a great game if you were a Buckeye, not so much if you were a Duck!
It was fun to watch all the "experts" choke on their words. 
I am not a fan of Urban, as I think once a snake, always a snake, but I am glad the Big 10 showed them how to play football.

b_kackley

I must admit for all the duck fans that even being a Buckeye I felt that they still have the best QB in college football. He wasn't given much, and you take a look at his stats he played well. OSUs QB has never took a good hit. He had one dominate line protecting him. He may go pro but I doubt he is ready.