Go Miss ST! (College Football)

Help Support Steer Planet:

BTDT

I am a college football junkie..... Must admit, I love the big 10 and hate the SEC and I really do not like Alabama....

GO MISS ST!! 

How is bama #1, when Miss St is giving them all they want? (Miss St should be winning, but have missed a field goal from 22 yds, and didn't take advantage of 2 turnovers.)

Maybe Bama will outplay them from now on, but it is a darn good game!!

DiamondMCattle

I don't hate Bama but being a big FSU fan I wouldn't mind seeing them lose. I'd rather have to play Ohio State than Bama if it gets to the point. GO NOLES!!!

Davis Shorthorns

DiamondMCattle said:
I don't hate Bama but being a big FSU fan I wouldn't mind seeing them lose. I'd rather have to play Ohio State than Bama if it gets to the point. GO NOLES!!!
But Baylor might jump Ohio State they are only.001 behind them in the BCS and they play Oklahoma State at Stillwater this weekend.  If they win they should jump OSU then they have Texas the next week and even with the fact that Texas isn't that great they are still Texas and beating them carries some relevance.  Also OSU will have to play MSU in the big 10 championship and that wont be the easiest game in the world either.