Goddard's bull "The Creature"

Help Support Steer Planet:

Gargan

Who used him this past spring? He looks really powerful. I did not use him but anxious to see what his 1st calf crop looks like.

wyatt

Gargan said:
Who used him this past spring? He looks really powerful. I did not use him but anxious to see what his 1st calf crop looks like.
seen him in ohio he was thick! i would use him on a deeper flanked cow with good rear leg set (angus or herford) the good news is he was a touch bigger than b.i.m. mature when i seen him

caldanmc

We used him on a few cows this past spring, and have one on the ground so far...super thick, 78 pounds, and looks the part.  Time will tell, but we took a gamble as we had heard through a friend of a friend that had seen him.  So far, so good.  Hope we get a few more in the next couple of weeks.

gkalvig

Creature calf reports have been great so far.  Birth weights have been from 80-100#.  Consistently hairy and stout.  Most of the calves people have reported to me are pretty young yet. But we are very very excited so far. We will have about 80 Creature calves with in the next 3 weeks. I will post picture ASAP.
Thanks
Garrett Kalvig
Goddard Cattle Co.- Manager