Good one alert. HW X Northern Improvement steer (NEW PIC AND VIDEO)

Help Support Steer Planet:

hangonsloopy

This dude is a March 10 Heat Wave X Northern Improvement.  He is the right size, stout and best of all sound, sound, sound.  He needs a home with big ideas for him.  This is one somebody needs to get a hold of before the steer jocks get to him because you will be paying double the price for him in Semptember.  Priced at $5000.  Located in NW Ohio.  PM me with questions or call 419-575-0962.

Attachments

• 065sp2.JPG
    065sp2.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 243

forbes family farms

We have a steer just about like that weighed 140 pounds at birth unassisted out of a heifer and she is a milking machine he looks out right AMAZING i am taking them to a cow calf show. He is out of a simmental cow and Jazz bull. I am so excited for the state fair next year for him because he is going to do really well. I am bragging i know but i just love this calf. REALLY LIKE YOUR CALF.

farmlife24

hangonsloopy said:
This dude is a March 10 Heat Wave X Northern Improvement.  He is the right size, stout and best of all sound, sound, sound.  He needs a home with big ideas for him.  This is one somebody needs to get a hold of before the steer jocks get to him because you will be paying double the price for him in Semptember.  Priced at $5000.  Located in NW Ohio.  PM me with questions or call 419-575-0962.
really NICE steer!!!!!!!!

PLKR

forbes family farms said:
We have a steer just about like that weighed 140 pounds at birth unassisted out of a heifer and she is a milking machine he looks out right AMAZING i am taking them to a cow calf show. He is out of a simmental cow and Jazz bull. I am so excited for the state fair next year for him because he is going to do really well. I am bragging i know but i just love this calf. REALLY LIKE YOUR CALF.
fff--we need pictures of your calf... ;D ;D ;D

hangonsloopy

Due to the demand I will try to get some extra photos and a video this weekend.  Nothing to hide on him, get him while you can.

hangonsloopy

Sorry still no video.  Its has been raining about everyday around here.  Keep watching they will be up the first chance I get