Got some great special edition and One and only calves on the ground

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dyer Show cattle

I only have 1 or two more to calve out of all the ones I bred to both special edition and one and only.

Bred some simm angus and meyer 734 cows to special edition with great results. Alll the calves were up quick on their own and calved unasisted. Only have one ground zero 3rd calver to go. Only had 1 calf over 100 lbs but cow always throws 110 plus bulls and 105 plus heifers no matter what she is bred to.

Bred 2 lucky break Simm cows, 2 sunseeker 2nd calvers all the calves were up quick on their own and calved unasisted. Most around 80-90 lbs im guessing. 1 of the sunseekers is getting real close to calving.

Only problems I have had is my first 2 heifers bred to my herd bull both pulled. I plan on having a few issues with the AI calves and easy going with my bull breds, doesnt look like the case this year. Still have 20 plus to go though.

Will try and get pics this week.

Attachments

• #6 special edition bull x simmangus (6).jpg
    #6 special edition bull x simmangus (6).jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 214

Dyer Show cattle

Real good, they are all coming easy and have some bone to them. They have lots of straight hair. Still tough to say what they are going to do yet but they look like they have alot of potential. They lucky breaks I bred to are great cows but have terrible heads and front ends but the calves look great upfront.