Great deal on a herd bull prospect (picture)

Help Support Steer Planet:

stumpy

This is a stout made, heavy structured, soggy son of Alta Cedar Signature 119N, and out of the grand dam of TM Gus 36S (yes that makes him way outcrossed to almost anything). He is huge testicled and very sound structured. He is green broke to lead and good dispositioned. This guy would show if you wanted to but will be an outstanding herd bull whether he hits the ring or not. His reg. number is *x4160292. The price is $3,500 firm. You will look for a long time time to find much more value in a bull than this. He is located in Great Bend, KS.

Attachments

• Poker Face 1.jpg
    Poker Face 1.jpg
    108.9 KB · Views: 158

stumpy

Here is a photo of his dam late last summer on grass with only mineral for suppliment. I forgot to leave my number before, if you have more questions please call (620)282-8364.

Thanks for the compliments!
Jeff

Attachments

• Kendra 2 web.jpg
    Kendra 2 web.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 46

Jacob B

Good looking bull.  I agree with the value.  He could be a special type of outcross.  Can't wait to see more of him in the future.

stumpy

The Shorthorn website can give you a pedigree look-up on his dam and there are some great old genetics and some very obscure stuff in there that a lot of good cattle were produced from. I will try to get more pictures when the clouds leave central Kansas I doubt that I can get a very descriptive picture right now. Thanks for the feed back and I will try too call back anyone interested in the bull.