Great High Maine Heifer Sold to IN

Help Support Steer Planet:

kentucky man

Hi, here is a pretty special heifer who is a registed high main.  X39 was born 4/5/2010.  She is out of Hard Core and out of a Yardley bred cow.  Her Maine AMA# is 408205.  Please call for questions.  270-779-6260. I just attached a picture of this heifers dam that was taken this summer on short grass with no supplement.  If you don't like this cow something is wrong with you.  This Hard Core heifer will be better than her momma!  I included a link to her registration paper for the people who were interested in the cow information.

http://www.maine-anjou.org/pagedisplay.php?searchreg=408205
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-XBWhoZEuc

Attachments

• X39 Hard Core Oct 22nd Pict.jpg
    X39 Hard Core Oct 22nd Pict.jpg
    792.5 KB · Views: 71
  • Hard Core's Dam internet.jpg
    Hard Core's Dam internet.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 67

kentucky man

We have a truck headed to Oklahoma, Ohio, and Florida.  In the next two weeks.  Cheap trucking is available.

kentucky man

Let me know if I missed anyones PMs.  We have had several calls today on this one.  Check out the new picture of her.  We are located near Woodburn KY.

kentucky man

We have a truck headed to FL Wed or Thursday and a truck going to Kansas City MO on Tuesday.

kentucky man

Weve had lot of calls on her.  Don't be the one who misses out.  This is a very good heifer that will be extremly tough in her division.

kentucky man

I had some questions about what the dam looked like.  I just attached a photo of the dam that was taken this summer on short grass and no feed.  The Hard Core was nursing.  As you can see she is a heck of a cow.  The dam is super fronted, big bodied, great profiling, and perfect uddered.  If this picture doesn't convince you of the donor potential of this open Im not sure what will.  Thanks for the interest.  She is first come first serve so don't drag your feet to long because this one will sell soon and she is at least half price because we are not established Maine breeders.

kentucky man

We have a truck heading to Iowa and Nebraska on Sunday and a truck next week head to Georgia and Florida.

kentucky man

This heifer is started being broke she is just a little stubborn but it won't take much to finish her off.

kentucky man

Hi, we have a truck leaving for Florida and one headed to Oklahoma and Texas tomorow. If your in these areas let us know if you want something so we can get health papers this afternoon.

kentucky man

This heifer has some admirers she is being over looked.  This heifer has changed as much as any of the heifers we have.  She is already registered as a high Maine and can stand some competition.  She will make a great show heifer and a donor.

kentucky man

I included a link to her papers on the Maine website.  We have had some questions about the dam.  You should be able to see all the information on her in the link.