grizzly?

Help Support Steer Planet:

RidinHeifer

How are grizzly's birthweights? I am talking about the half sim not the new hereford. Looking at using him on a second calf hereford Angus cow?

ALTSIMMY 79

I'd stay away from using him on first calvers but as stated before , you'll be fine on that deal. Isn't so much that they are huge , its that they are so blocky !

HawkinsCC

The calf in my picture is a grizzly heifer she was an unassisted birth. I highly recommend grizzly, my friends have used him and had no problems. I have had only one but I will use him on any first timers I can.

RidinHeifer

Thanks guys, but we have decided against him because he is horned. We don't know much about the cows background, especially with the hereford, and don't want to have to deal with dehorning and then selling a horned calf. What about longs shear pleasure? We do not want to go fullblood sim.

dixieland cattle co

RidinHeifer said:
Thanks guys, but we have decided against him because he is horned. We don't know much about the cows background, especially with the hereford, and don't want to have to deal with dehorning and then selling a horned calf. What about longs shear pleasure? We do not want to go fullblood sim.
Check out IRONMAN reg 50% Simmy Dixielandcattleco.com He is Homo Black & Polled.

McM93

WB ShowCattle said:
try Theobald or limestone trifecta <---not sure on spelling
Loved Theobald 969, but he is a PHAC, think he was out of a Stinger cow?