GVC bull sale... nice set of bulls

Help Support Steer Planet:

jbzdad

got the book yesterday, sale is March 5,  I think.... there is a thread about how the Maine's aren't measuring up... maybe so but I think Dennis has a good set of bulls ... I think these could have calves that could get it done commercially... certainly they look the part and the BW and growth EPD's look good to me

jbzdad

forgot to mention... I bought a bred cow in the fall sale due in April to GVC Suh... so I am prolly not in the market for a bull this spring... If that calf is anyways as good as the sire and a bull I will try to keep him

VJ

Great looking set of bulls. The SAV Pioneer Angus bull is about as good as they come.

Telos

VJ said:
Great looking set of bulls. The SAV Pioneer Angus bull is about as good as they come.

I'll have to agree on the Angus bull. I really liked him as well. Wondering how he will be received with all the Angus folks?

Also a great set of Maines. The Fortune and Glory is real nice. He seems to stamp a nice look into them.

ZNT

We got in on a GVC Suh semen packages last year.  We are very excited about our Fortune and Glory and Suh embryos we have due later this year.  Dennis has excellent genetics, and is a great person in general.  Always a pleasure doing business with him.

justme

Isn't it nice to talk to a producer that is so nice, and such a straight shooter!  I hope they have a great sale!