Hairy

Help Support Steer Planet:

beefy08

I've been thinking about using him next breeding season, what have your experiences with his calves been? Any and all opinions welcome. Thanks :)

olsun

We will have some calves from him this spring. Used him because I saw some good ones at Wagonhammer last fall. I am told that he gets better heifers than steers, and that he can sire some too straight behind, but I like his breeding for replacement females. I also would like to hear what others have to say.

MJRFARMS

Hairy is my  #1 bull. His calves are better than the HW's I have had. His calves come relatively easy (we have never pulled one) and they are awesome show calves. His heifers are really complete and the steers are really powerful. But I would say his heifers are usually better.

racekannon

I saw him at North American Breeders this summer and decided to use him this spring.  He was refreshing to look at and watch move around instead of the usual OMG when seeing a mature clubby bull.  His disposition was excellent also.

furinsilex

We really like his calves.  They are always very complete never just super thick or super big structured but good kind of calves has good experience with both steers and heifers. Have pulled a few though and they always seem to be heavy at birth