He needs a name...plez help!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

herfluvr

It;s that pic that made me think of this.  You know when Shaggy aske Scooby if he wants a Scooby Snack and Scooby turns his head and makes that funny "aruugh" sound?  that is what the steer looks like in that pic.  So I vote for Scooby

vc

Steve

We have had a Fatboy, Bigbutt, PITA, Rainman, Crunch, Steve, Jerome, George, Boone, Crockett, Bridger, Hay Monger, Now What

Most of them go by the ear tag at home unless they earn an endearing name that cant go up at the fair. POC, DA, PITA,

The steer that got reserve last year was, "I wish I had just got the one", for the first 2 months then it was just DA for the rest of the time.

Bradenh

how about "the red and white calf" its easy to remember and it fits him well i think. i can just see it matching him somehow  O0

kfacres

this reminds me of a story once that I witnessed at a show..

judge asked little girl (like first year showman) in showmanship a quesiton..  question-little girl wha'ts your calves name?  she said I'm not sure she doesn't really have one..  judge said, awe come on there has to be something that you call her.. girl thought for a while, and finally said, we'll my dad always calls her the same thing.. i guess it could be a name.. judge.  well whats that.. girl.. crazy b*tch.  judge laughs girl says  not sure what it means though...  guess he's just crazy for her thats all.

farmallgirl12

PaFFA Proud said:
Ok here is some rough pics of my steer which I can not think of a name for other then "hey you" any suggestions will be appreciated. (FYI- My steer isnt sloped, he dug up his stall ;D)
SANY0599-1.jpg

SANY0600-1.jpg
        how about bruzzer or buster

MotoMojo09

"Rojo" means red in spanish,
  i wuz gonna get a red str and name him that but got a black one instead

MooMooLover

We have had 4 shorthorn steers and their names were Moose, Toby (for Toby Keith that was our country singer year) Fred and Bubba

fbrmom

My oldest daughter showed 2 steers when she was in 4-h, one was Pizza Shop and one was Bulldacious, needless to say she became a professional bullrider and her dream was to ride bodacious (didn't happen).

Latest posts