Heat Wave 100

Help Support Steer Planet:

FutureBreeder2013

07.jpg

Heres rough pic. As you can see hes sound as a cat with a smooth muscle pattern.

(lol)

AJH

seen him by chad burroughs place, looked real good he's sound and complete, has  a ton of muscle mass, Wave runner was also there, one of the better looking mature bulls i've seen in a while, starting to see more of his calves around too

Rancher74

I think I'd still use the Original Heat Wave!  He's Proven and has made us alot money in the past 6 years!  Why would anyone gamble on something unproven?

bcosu

Rancher74 said:
    I think I'd still use the Original Heat Wave!  He's Proven and has made us alot money in the past 6 years!  Why would anyone gamble on something unproven?

if that cow has produced multiple full sibs that people buy semen off of, i trust that the cow will and pedigree will put some consistency in the calves especially when you are saving lots of money buying a full sibs semen. you never know, they may be better for the show ring today.

OH Breeder

Rancher74 said:

No here is the original Heat Wave.

Attachments

• Heatwave org.jpg
    Heatwave org.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 276

cotullaguy

OH Breeder said:
Rancher74 said:

No here is the original Heat Wave.

are you serious?  that is really Heat Wave?  the good news he is still collecting according to posts on steerplanet..... ;)

DMAF

I saw Heat Wave in person last summer.  That picture is accurate. 

cotullaguy

DMAF said:
I saw Heat Wave in person last summer.  That picture is accurate. 

kinda sad and scary at the same time....but as they say it is what it is...i guess it should be shown to the judges that are selecting these type of cattle these days....it might leave them scratching their heads...

frostback

What does it matter what the sire of steers looks like at nine or ten years of age? I have not seen many nine year old steers go to slaughter.