Heat Wave heifer FOR SALE

Help Support Steer Planet:

DCC_Cattle

Awhile back, I posted pics of a Heat Wave x Who Made Who heifer that I raised. I now have decided to offer her For Sale, simply because I need more space. She was born in April 2008. Her dam is one of my best cows. The pics I have are from last fall, with the weather I have not had a chance to get updated pictures.

Attachments

• chloe 11.JPG
    chloe 11.JPG
    47.4 KB · Views: 142
  • chloe 33.JPG
    chloe 33.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 113

ShowmanQ

Not sure what the heifer is priced at, but I do know she is located in Central Ohio, fairly close to Columbus.

charlie

DCC_Cattle said:
Awhile back, I posted pics of a Heat Wave x Who Made Who heifer that I raised. I now have decided to offer her For Sale, simply because I need more space. She was born in April 2008. Her dam is one of my best cows. The pics I have are from last fall, with the weather I have not had a chance to get updated pictures.
iwas wondering the cost please call 325 725 3374

showsteerdlux

Thats because hw himself is neither homozygous solid nor homozygous black. His granddam on heatseekers side is a shorthorn if I ain't mistaken.

DCC_Cattle

I had a full brother to the black and white heifer born...and he came out solid black! It's funny how you can get two totally different colored calves out of the same mating!

Attachments

• o9baby11.JPG
    o9baby11.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 32
  • 09baby1.JPG
    09baby1.JPG
    44.6 KB · Views: 28