heat waves,monopoly,carnac steers for sale

Help Support Steer Planet:

BSC1

We currently have 6 spring born show steers for sale.One is a who x direct hit for a $1000 and there are three heat waves and a monopoly and a carnac for $3500 and up.We are located in ohio.Give me a call at (740)339-3428 or email at [email protected]     we will have calves coming in all fall and winter so feel free to give me a call anytime.we have calves weighing from 450 -700 pounds perfect for early or later shows thank you

BSC1

here are a few pics of the calves. I am not a photgrapher and the weather was bad but here they are hopefully

Attachments

• DSC_0183.JPG
    DSC_0183.JPG
    457.7 KB · Views: 650
  • DSC_0187.JPG
    DSC_0187.JPG
    408 KB · Views: 629
  • DSC_0195.JPG
    DSC_0195.JPG
    380 KB · Views: 601

Ruebush Shorthorns

Sorry to be off topic but what brand chute is that.  I have seen a few like it and would like a chute that I could both vaccinate and clip in that has the sides that open.  How do you like it.  Is it sturdy enough to run cattle and even bulls through for vaccinations, Ai ing and such.
Thanks

BSC1

hi,
  That chute is a riverode we have 2 of them and they work great for calves, cows, bulls. we also have a smith built chute that was built by smith welding in indiana it is bigger than the riverodes we had it built custom and they will do a great job .Thank you. hope this helps

BRIAN

BSC1 said:
  here are a few pics of the calves. I am not a photgrapher and the weather was bad but here they are hopefully
  Where are u located at i would be interested i am from southern ohio

BSC1

Thanks for the positive replies we are located at gallipolis ohio about as far south as you can get in ohio.

BSC1

I just sold the carnac but i have another monopoly coming in this weekend calves are in now weighing from 525 to 700

inthebarnagain

BSC1 said:
hi,
   That chute is a riverode we have 2 of them and they work great for calves, cows, bulls. we also have a smith built chute that was built by smith welding in indiana it is bigger than the riverodes we had it built custom and they will do a great job .Thank you. hope this helps

I second it!  We have a Riverrode that is our primary working chute and clipping on the unbroken ones or even the ones that are broke.  Awesome chute!

CPL

does the riverrode people have a website? I couldn't come up with one on google? How does the price compare to that of a regular working chute. I'm thinking that would be cheaper and easier for someone who has a small number of cows, their gentle and all halter broke.