Heifer and Steer Judges in Oklahoma and Texas

Help Support Steer Planet:

tswshowcattle

I am looking for names of heifer and steer judges in the Oklahoma and Texas area.  I have to turn in names for our spring show and have some suggestions but wuold like to know who else is out there.

What kind of cattle does the judge like?  Please, no bashing of judges.
:-\
Thanks for your input.

simmyman67

Twistedhshowstock on here is a great judge...his name is Jarred Haynie. He is located in Texas.

bart

simmyman67 said:
Twistedhshowstock on here is a great judge...his name is Jarred Haynie. He is located in Texas.
<rock>
Great with the kids and calls it like he sees it!

twistedhshowstock

Thanks guys!  I will answer the rest of your question.  I like good, honest, complete cattle. Beyond that for me, a heifer has to be sound and a steer has to have some product.  I also dont play the politics game, for me it doesnt matter who a calf is out of, who bred it, who raised it, who fed it, who sold it, who fits it, who pushes it in the ring, etc.  The cattle that are the best in my opinion that day are the ones that are going to move to the top of the line.  If you see me ask who a calf is out of in any class other than showmanship, it means that I really like the calf and am interested to know if its genetics I may want to try in my herd.  I generally dont ask those questions in the showring though, I will find you after the show and ask if I am that interested.
If you have any other questions please feel free to email or call me at [email protected] or 936-234-0829