heifer for sale..price reduced!

Help Support Steer Planet:

TJ

3K is the reduced price.   Her dam won a lot of championships & this heifer won Res Champ AOB prospect calf at a show in Indiana her only time out.  If I wasn't already buying a really nice Shorthorn heifer out of the same sire, I'd jump on this one myself... she'll do some winning & she will also make a great show calf producing cow, especially with Calberta Hustler & Meyer 734 in her background. 

dori36

TJ said:
3K is the reduced price.   Her dam won a lot of championships & this heifer won Res Champ AOB prospect calf at a show in Indiana her only time out.  If I wasn't already buying a really nice Shorthorn heifer out of the same sire, I'd jump on this one myself... she'll do some winning & she will also make a great show calf producing cow, especially with Calberta Hustler & Meyer 734 in her background. 

Just wondering, TJ,.....with the extensive knowledge you have about the heifer (who, btw, I think looks OUTSTANDING in her pic), do you have an ownership interest in her?

TJ

dori36 said:
TJ said:

Just wondering, TJ,.....with the extensive knowledge you have about the heifer (who, btw, I think looks OUTSTANDING in her pic), do you have an ownership interest in her?

Nope, I honestly don't.  Mainly, I know a lot about her because I really liked her as a baby calf, so I've talked to Justin about her a lot & I've kept track of her on a consistent basis, ever since.    I've seen her in person at least twice, I've seen her dam once, & I've seen lots of pictures at various ages too.  The reason why I knew that 3K was the reduced price is because Justin originally priced her to me for A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN THAT... A WHOLE LOT MORE... I'll just leave it at that!  ;)    Just trying to be helpful, that's all. 

dori36

From TJ:

Nope, I honestly don't.  Mainly, I know a lot about her because I really liked her as a baby calf, so I've talked to Justin about her a lot & I've kept track of her on a consistent basis, ever since.    I've seen her in person at least twice, I've seen her dam once, & I've seen lots of pictures at various ages too.  The reason why I knew that 3K was the reduced price is because Justin originally priced her to me for A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN THAT... A WHOLE LOT MORE... I'll just leave it at that!   ;)    Just trying to be helpful, that's all. 

Nice ....helping each other is what it's all about!

TJ

^ I agree.  I try to do it whenever I can & have the opportunity.

nlgriff

She is a great looking heifer! I can't believe that no one has snatched up this heifer yet.  Goodluck on getting her sold she will make the buyer a very happy person.

shortyjock89

elmcreek said:
what u want for the heifer and what else can she be regristered as

3k and retaining a flush. She can't be registered as anything else but ShorthornPlus (which she IS registered as).  She is truly a 3/4 Shorthorn, but since she has black hair, she can only be registered as 1/2.  Reminding everyone that she is located in IL, but is worth a decent drive!

shortyjock89

inthebarnagain said:
Are you going to bring her to Kentucky Beef Expo if you still have her?  Lots of traffic there!

Yeah if I have her (and it looks like I will), then she'll go to the KY Expo.  She'll also be at the IL Beef Expo and for sale there if anyone that is interested will be there.

TJ

Olson Family Shorthorns said:
inthebarnagain said:
Are you going to bring her to Kentucky Beef Expo if you still have her?  Lots of traffic there!

Yeah if I have her (and it looks like I will), then she'll go to the KY Expo.  She'll also be at the IL Beef Expo and for sale there if anyone that is interested will be there.

BTTT for elmcreek 

She's a good'n!

shortyjock89

bump...again.  Thanks to all that have commented on her, I appreciate it.  Sorry if this is getting annoying...lol.  If anyone will be at the Purdue AGR, IL, or KY Beef Expo's, stop on by the stalls and see her!

shortyjock89

Thanks. She's out of Perfect Timing (full sib to XRay) and a Hoosier Hot Shot cow.  Asking 3k.

TJ

FWIW, I've always liked her better in person than I have in pics or the video.  Check her out in person, she's nice!

shortyjock89

Make me an offer. I really want a Purebred to show.  SERIOUS inquiries only please.