Heifer Opinions

Help Support Steer Planet:

M-n-M Cattle Company

Hey please give your opinions on this heifer. I think I'm going to sell her but I don't know how much to ask for? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Oh yea shes a Jack Frost out of a Maine/Angus cow born in may 08. She does have appendix papers. In the picture she is around 9 months old. Thanks a bunch

Attachments

• 100_1252.JPG
    100_1252.JPG
    985.1 KB · Views: 282

MYT Farms

M-n-M Cattle Company said:
Hey please give your opinions on this heifer. I think I'm going to sell her but I don't know how much to ask for? Any advise is greatly appreciated. Oh yea shes a Jack Frost out of a Maine/Angus cow born in may 08. She does have appendix papers. In the picture she is around 9 months old. Thanks a bunch

Nice, thick, calf. I love how thick and broody she is. I'm more of a guts and butts kinda guy when it comes to cattle. Real nice. Good color, too. So far as asking price, I'd probably look at what half siblings out of the same bull or are similarly bred are selling for. I'd say she's pretty high quality, IMHO.

Ausley Family Farms

Agree with MYT. I would however like to see her with a little more extension in her front end an maybe a tick longer bodied, but other than that really nice heifer.

Ausley Family Farms

Show Dad

I don't know if it's the angle the photo was taken but she looks to be on the short (small) side. I hope she has grown taller and longer in the 3 month since the picture.
Plenty of hair, if you're into that. Would love to see a video of her walking and a more recent picture.

Also by the back drop you have shown her, how have you done? What were some of the judges comments?

I take it she is open?

M-n-M Cattle Company

She has grown up ALOT!!! And I mean it she has gotten alot longer, a good bit taller, and more feminine. She also is open until the end of June. She has done very well winning all but one class that she has been in the judges call her a very complete moderate heifer that is fault free. 3 judges have said the same thing. She was also X-bred champ at her last show 3 weeks ago. (I didn't have her papers yet) Thanks

tlcattle

jmo... give her to me free! lol. but she is a very nice heifer and in all honesty calves like that go for about 2000-3500 around here. you could probably get more.