Heifer opinions

Help Support Steer Planet:

RenFarms

Hello. I don't post here very often, though I do drop in and read through some of the posts from time to time. I would appreciate viewing these heifers through your eyes! I know how I see them, but wonder how they look to producers in other parts of the cattle world. They are all purebred Galloway, out of a bull we raised. Thank you for your time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 201
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    679 KB · Views: 181
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    568.4 KB · Views: 168

RenFarms

Here are the other two photos I intended to post. I was having a little trouble posting !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 183
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,014.4 KB · Views: 154
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306 KB · Views: 157

shortyjock89

The calf in the 2nd picture looks very nice. How soon do you plan to show any of these?

RenFarms

The photos in the blocking chute are at Denver this past January. Will show the black  (wearing web halter) this coming January. Wanting them to turn into good mamas, they won't have show careers. Here is the white after a wash and riygh clip a few days ago. Thanks for your time.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    254.9 KB · Views: 217

simba

Very nice heifers. They all look really easy keeping while still being extremely showy and a lot of times it's hard to find that balance. I like the picture of their sire that you posted as well.

BroncoFan

You have a great bunch of heifers. My favorite is your light colored heifer.

librarian

Those are real pretty. I still want to cheat and put Speckle Park on good Galloway females like yours to get the Riggit color back...except that would be cheating.

RenFarms

Thank you for your time Bronco Fan and Librarian. Hey, you're in luck, Bronco...The white is for sale !  ;)

RenFarms

Scratch that....she's sold.  But one thing I would like to know, is what frame score range is popular in the show industry currently?