heifer plus and bull plus

Help Support Steer Planet:

Dvrom

I have been looking at this heifer plus and bull plus stuff. And was wondering what everyones thoughts and experiences are with this stuff, is it worth it does it actulay work and did you use the process that it says because i thought that 20 minutes of heating sounds like a really long time.

aandtcattle

I used 10 vials of heifer+ and had very good conception, got 8 calves, 4 heifers and 4 bulls.  I followed the instructions and it is a very time consuming process, especially for these kinds of results! ;D

Dvrom

well thats a positive that it doesnt destroy the semen

jbw

I used heifer plus on a flush....got 9 bulls and a hfr.....WANT MY THOUGHTS?    (lol)

Cattledog

I used it and got more heifers than bulls.  I used it on 10 of mine and then a close friend of mine used it on 50 of his.  I had 7 heifers and he said he was 65%  heifers.  We ended up having more of a demand for bulls lately so we quit using it.  It does take a long time as well.  I don't know how good of a test trial this is as we've both hit this percentage before. I haven't heard a lot of positive things about it so I'm guessing that it was just coincidence that we got more heifers.

TJ

Put 1 gallon of Apple Cider Vingar (not the A.C. flavored stuff, the real thing) in 100 gallons of water & mix it up.    Let your heifers & cows consume this ACV & water mixture at least 30-45 days prior to breeding.  People swear that this will greatly increase your % of heifer calves.  Does it really work?  IDK, never tried it.