Heifers for sale! New Heifer pics! New Pic 11/19!

Help Support Steer Planet:

j3cattleco

We have a bunch of heifers for sale in that 800 to 1500 dollar range if anyone is interested.  I have attached some pictures and there are way more heifers than just those that are pictured.  We have close to prolly 20 heifers that we could sell.  Sires include smooth sailing, sunseeker, Catalyst, Hannibal, and more.  We also have a Maternal Brother to Ivy League that is out of Deerpark Leader 13th that is a THC that we would sell if someone was interested.  Attached are a few pictures.  If you have any questions please call and we can discuss further all of these cattle are located in North Central Oklahoma.

Thanks
Joshua
575-921-3895

Attachments

• shortiepurebredjune.jpg
    shortiepurebredjune.jpg
    432.4 KB · Views: 44
  • smoothsailinghfr.jpg
    smoothsailinghfr.jpg
    746.7 KB · Views: 53
  • sunseeker300.JPG
    sunseeker300.JPG
    250.5 KB · Views: 36
  • sunseekerhfr.jpg
    sunseekerhfr.jpg
    652.2 KB · Views: 41

j3cattleco

The baldie and the black heifer are daughters of PPC Buckfever 300 on  http://www.j3cattle.com/ourherd.html and this heifer below is a grand daughter that we would sell but she would be higher.  We have some other heifers that we are working right now that will be higher but I think you will drive the wheels off a pickup before you find some better.  This heifer below will paper 1/4 blood simmi and 1/4 maine. She is a june and will probably be awfully tough in that division in either breed. 

Attachments

• precious.JPG
    precious.JPG
    619.9 KB · Views: 42

j3cattleco

Here is a pic of a shorthorn heifer we have and an example of some of the higher end heifers we have.  We plan on keeping this one probably but I just wanted to give an example of some of the other heifers.

Attachments

• shortiehfrsm.jpg
    shortiehfrsm.jpg
    455.8 KB · Views: 55

j3cattleco

Here is a Hannibal heifer out of our Donor Pot of Gold.  We had 4 of these heifers and they are all awesome.  This is one that is green as a gord.  I know she doesn't look like it, but I promise she is a long way from any where near show ready she is just really good haired.  When this one is fat she is going to be a lot of fun.  I can get some more pictures over the next couple of days if someone is interested.  This one is going to be worth a lot more in 60 or 90 days!

Joshua

Attachments

• potofgold.jpg
    potofgold.jpg
    19.3 KB · Views: 25
  • hannibalhfr.jpg
    hannibalhfr.jpg
    391.9 KB · Views: 53

j3cattleco

Thanks for all the interst I think I have responded to all the messages if I missed someone just let me know! 

j3cattleco

Thank you SteerPlanet as we have sold the FOUR heifers pictured in the first post.  We still have some more heifers for sale and will get pictures up soon,  so if anyone has any questions just let us know!

Joshua

Sorry I forgot there were four heifers pictured!  All are going to a wonderful family in Colorado.

j3cattleco

Here is one of 4 Catalyst calves we had this year on my place we are keeping one heifer and are going to sell this one.  We think this one is sure pretty good in the Maintainer deal.  She is a mid May and her hair is just beginning to come.  Pm or call with questions.

Joshua
575-921-3895

Attachments

• catalystnewlooksm.jpg
    catalystnewlooksm.jpg
    721.2 KB · Views: 45
  • frontofnewlook.jpg
    frontofnewlook.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 38

j3cattleco

Here is a new picture of the catalyst heifer.  We will have a video up this evening.  I also added a new pic of the hannibal heifer.  I promise she is still green as it gets but is getting better.  She's going to be smoking this spring.  Also the hannibal wasn't clipped any further just blown out.  We have a show coming up for her so we are going to let her hair up until that show.

Joshua

Attachments

• newcatalystpic.jpg
    newcatalystpic.jpg
    625.7 KB · Views: 37
  • hannibalhfrsm.jpg
    hannibalhfrsm.jpg
    560.3 KB · Views: 44