Hello All!

Help Support Steer Planet:

Youngin012

;D New here!

My name is Jade. I'm only a sophmore in high school but I'm entering my 5th year of showing cattle. I show shorthorns and limousins, and recently started my own breeding program. I had my first ever bred&owned calf hit the ground exactly one month ago  (clapping) (will post pics soon!)

But I've been reading the board for quite some time now and decided to become active!

BIGTEX

Hofstatter Farms said:
(welcome) their all a little rough around the edges, but there really is a very good group of people on SP (thumbsup)

So are you smooth around the edges?

CJB

(welcome)  Have a great time here!  <band>

The Driver

Welcome to the Planet!!!!! Good luck with the breeding this is my daughters freshman year of high school and her third crop of calves she had 5 calves this year and will be showing 3 of them as bred and owneds. There is a good group of people here to bounce ideas off of enjoy yourself.

Youngin012

MYT Farms said:
Stick with those Lim cattle. Or even better, get yourself some LimFlex™.  ;)

Speak Of The Devil! - As soon as my current Lim heifer comes in we're AI'ing to get my first ever LimFlex  :)

stangs13

Welcome!!! I have a limi heiferr out with a red brangus bull right now.. this will be one awesome ABC calf....

MYT Farms

Youngin012 said:
MYT Farms said:
Stick with those Lim cattle. Or even better, get yourself some LimFlex™.  ;)

Speak Of The Devil! - As soon as my current Lim heifer comes in we're AI'ing to get my first ever LimFlex  :)

Smart move. Once you get a female or a steer like a LimFlex, it's hard to go back. (thumbsup) As a thought, LimFlex heifers ought to make some killer clubby mamas......