Hereford Donor... What do you think??

Help Support Steer Planet:

TDR Simmentals

This is our Hereford Donor.  She is a Felton's Legend 242 out of a LaGrand Reload daughter.  What does everyone think about her?  Thanks!

Attachments

• Hanna resized.jpg
    Hanna resized.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 207

husker1

That's a good looking critter, no matter what breed or color she is....powerful look.

wyatt

i love seein pictures of cows like this cuz with a cow you cant hide much there isnt much hair :)

skeeter

very nice. Reloads I've seen are powerful - she's no exception.  I can foresee her flushed to Tylor (one of Orrell's bulls), Made Right, or even Red Rock and I bet you'd have pretty awesome Hereford show steers.  course you may be wanting heifers but here in Texas good fallborn Hereford steers bring big $$$.  Good Luck with her.

TDR Simmentals

Thanks for the comments.  Also, I forgot to mention that she's just a 2 year old.  I'm pretty sure we're going to flush her Cyrus, and Carpe Diem.  Red Rock would be a nice twist, I hadn't thought about him.

ALTSIMMY 79

I like her , shes stout ! And i also agree with the no fluff n puff to hide everything , its much better to see a cow pictured like yours.

Simmgal

She does look nice! If I'd have gotten a hereford like that, then I wouldn't have bred them all to black bulls! I agree, I like seeing cattle without hair too! (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup) (thumbsup)

mark tenenbaum

ME LIKE-love to see a ShorthornxMaine 3 way on her-like Young Money-I really like the idea of:3 way British(Angus,Shorthorn Hereford) with the Chi-Maine-Simmi etc mix-whether the Angus comes through the black part or whatever-something like Indian Outlaw out 0f a female like that-would also be a barnburner-no ifs etc. O0