Hey Kansas need some HELP

Help Support Steer Planet:

Earthmover

The University of Findlay, Ohio is travelling to Denver for the show and is looking for a layover site on their trip out. Will have 8 head of lowlines. Need a little turnout and some water with a motel close by.  If anyone can help us out or has any ideas please get back to me asap. Needed for Sunday the 15th. My daughter is showing for them and is a student, I told her my fellow Stererplaneters would know of somewhere or have an idea. Anywere in Kansas would be fabulous.  Thanks in advance!

CAB

Most sale barns would be able and willing to help you out. If you take I-8o out there would be some not far off of the route. It's actually shorter if you take I-80 out if the roads are the same as far as snow & ice are concerned. Anita,Iowa has a barn not far off of 80. Trausch Farms are less than 1 mile from that barn. That barn would be around half way there. It was 1258 miles from Findlay Ohio to Denver taking 80 and 1292 miles taking I-70 through Topeka,Ks. I'm sure there are barns across Ks. also.

Davis Shorthorns

CAB said:
Most sale barns would be able and willing to help you out. If you take I-8o out there would be some not far off of the route. It's actually shorter if you take I-80 out if the roads are the same as far as snow & ice are concerned. Anita,Iowa has a barn not far off of 80. Trausch Farms are less than 1 mile from that barn. That barn would be around half way there. It was 1258 miles from Findlay Ohio to Denver taking 80 and 1292 miles taking I-70 through Topeka,Ks. I'm sure there are barns across Ks. also.

there is a barn in Manhattan, Junction City, and Salina Kansas.  JC and Salina arnt that far off I-70.  Good Luck.

jbzdad

we are in great bend kansas... welcome to stay with us and turn out here... plenty of room in the house and a pen with a heated trough.. Doc Slater

Earthmover

Thanks for the help Steerplanet. Got several PMs and some great posts from the regulars. Some one will be in touch. Thanks again.

creativecattle

Was this the school that had a string of lowliness in Louisville. I was impress by how professional everything looked. Have a great time in Denver.

Earthmover

uote author=crystalcattle link=topic=35737.msg314123#msg314123 date=1325687874]
Was this the school that had a string of lowliness in Louisville. I was impress by how professional everything looked. Have a great time in Denver.
[/quote]  Yes they were @ Lville and thanks for the comment. The kids work hard and I think its kinda cool that the university lets them go to major shows. They are developing quite a program here.