HOLLYWOOD

Help Support Steer Planet:

WhoaFlicka

Have a hollywood heifer that had acalf 2 weeks ago just started having a bad atituded towards me anybody else having problems with them ?

SEA

We only have one.  First calf heifer.  Calved about 2 weeks ago and she has a great disposition.  I can walk right up to her or the calf, work either one and she takes great care of her baby.

chevelle

It would help if you would take a bath.  The odor that trails behind you is discomforting to her.  Stand down wind from her you will be fine.  I also find it helpful to drink a 12 pack of busch light before moving those mean cows.  The blow doesnt hurt as bad. <beer> <cowboy> (argue) ;D

gobigorgohome

my fiance still his old show heifer ya know the one thats sentimental that will die on the land well she hates everyone except my fiance. he can walk up to her any day of the week and love on her.when him and i first started dating he took me to the cows. he explained to me about the cow, told me she hates everyone but him well i walk up and start petting her noooo problem. my fiance said thats her approval of us dating its better than his mothers. so silly me im like wahoo she loves me (a cow im excited becuase im aproved by a cow) well months go by and nothings changed and then she had her calf ......she now will try to go through the fence to hurt me, charges me, and gives me this god awful evil eye. im now afraid to be around her. i guess its just a maternal instinct. dont know if its a good thing or bad thing.

WhoaFlicka

well i guess some of them just need atitude adjustments and CHEVELLE thanks for that good advice only one problem with it i drink BUDWEISER not that light beer crap  O0 <beer>