How did the End Of The World go for you today?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Okotoks

If I had known the world was ending today I wouldn't have spent it vaccinating all the calves and putting their CCIA buttons in. ???
Probably be glad I did when the sun comes up tomorrow!  <beer>

Here is a link explaining why they think the world is ending, of course it's based on a manmade calendar. ;D

http://www.businessinsider.com/end-of-world-may-21-2011-4

MCC

At 8:01 an angel told my wife and myself to get on the train. I meekly ask "Where is it going?" He replied north. My mother in law was standing there so I ask "What about her?" He replied southbound trains leave in the morning. (thumbsup)

jason

Well we did have a couple tornadoes just drop in my town, no damage right here, but it appears there might be damage just northeast of us.

LittleHeifer

well the crappy part is I am sick  :-\ :( I did watch the preakness. it was really good. And I found out the heifer who I thought lost her calf has milk beads on her teats so we are expecting a calf anytime well 2 cause my brothers heifer is all baged up too so yay. yep that has been my day. all in all a pretty good day
little heifer (angel)

wyatt

well apparently i am on the south bound train because I'm not gone yet (lol) <band> ill just listen to music till then
MCC said:
At 8:01 an angel told my wife and myself to get on the train. I meekly ask "Where is it going?" He replied north. My mother in law was standing there so I ask "What about her?" He replied southbound trains leave in the morning. (thumbsup)

Show Dad

Spent the day trying to get the old saucer to fire up so I could get off world before everything went wacky here. But when the time came and went I just started up the grill and fried some chicken embryos and had a beer. ;) <alien>

xxcc

what kills me is how Harold Camping never justified why his prediction and that of the Mayans conflicted.  the Mayan prediction jives with the Hopi and I believe Nostradamus and a few other sects believe that Dec. 21, (or some date within) 2012 is the 'end'. 

actually, if you listen closely to their predictions, it's the end as we know it and is...to an extent, a prediciton for a rebirth.

Well, I'll tell ya what, if there's an exact galactic alignment and something strange doesn't take place, i'll be shocked.  I think the best place for you to vist about then is named Apocalypse Island. As for me, I may keep the good book a little closer at hand for the next few years...mostly because of all the weirdos.

Gargan

Was a great day for me. Checked heat in my cows first thing, say one of my best cows standing heat, went back home, went smallmouth fishing for a while, then put a unit of Walks Alone in my cow that was standing 12 hrs earlier, went home, grilled some meat, had a few cod ones, watched the All Star race.. Life was good!!! <rock>

PaFFA Proud

Welll my day is the same as always, wake up  go to work, came home fed my critters and am now chillin with the computer. Nothing seems to be changing, I seen on Yahoo that the numbers were not quite right and that it wasen't right that there is another date for the end....lol its always gunna change, because it dsent exist. ::)

mark tenenbaum

PaFFA Proud said:
Welll my day is the same as always, wake up  go to work, came home fed my critters and am now chillin with the computer. Nothing seems to be changing, I seen on Yahoo that the numbers were not quite right and that it wasen't right that there is another date for the end....lol its always gunna change, because it dsent exist. ::)
//// Dont forget to send $599 along with the other first 1000 followes to ride to the next dimension in a spiritual CADILLAC-lessor donators go in the back of an F-250 O0 O0