How does it look

Help Support Steer Planet:

ckey0095

Okay, so this may be a little odd, but all of my steers have had small butts and I think his is a good size and looks good, what do y'all think? I'm going to post full body pictures tomorrow

Attachments

• 1216131257a.jpg
    1216131257a.jpg
    301.2 KB · Views: 189

RyanChandler

no one can tell.  All that is apparent from the photo is that there is a lot of shadowing and that he has a lot of hair.  The size of his rump isn't distinguishable from this picture.    Wet him down and take a pic outside in the sunlight and then people will be able to give you a more informed opinion.

vc

If that is his natural width in his stance that helps, I would take a rice root brush to his legs and spend at least 10 minutes a day on each leg and an hour on the body, he has some hair you need to get it to pop and it will help give him an even wider look. With a good clip job he will look good. They do not need to be whaled Bu77ed, just balanced with some width and bone to them.

How does he walk, smooth and even or does he rock a little in his stride?

vc

I tried to pull some of the shadows out.

Attachments

• 1216131257a.jpg
    1216131257a.jpg
    641.2 KB · Views: 171

ckey0095

vc said:
I tried to pull some of the shadows out.
I still have about 71 days with him, so I'm mixing stuff in his feed to put some more weight on him and to help with his hair. He does walk to the side a little bit and it does seem a little choppy to me