How easy is it to falsify papers in the simmental assoc.

Help Support Steer Planet:

Bradenh

AStar said:
Show stopper 95 said:
i think the rash/oates/gey heifer is definatly simmental and is amazingly good!

now the simbrah they had in sanantinio a few years ago that had the papers pulled, was NOT a simbrah, it was a maine but thats a different topic and they were punished accordingly

Show stopper 95 I think you should clarify in your post that Chad Oates and The Geye family were not involved with a Simbrah heifer at San Antonio. Your quote is more slanderous than the original topic of this tread.
[/quot

SB cattle sure had alot to do with it, same bunch they are all in the bed together

i appreciate you calling me out though, glad i could clarify for you

OLD WORLD SHORTIE

Kansas State Fair Board http://hutchnews.com/Localregional/Fair-board-recognizes-Segways--other-changes-03142012-010013

The Kansas State Fair Board agreed Tuesday to and voted to go solely with DNA testing for verifying winning livestock at the fair, eliminating a longtime practice of using "nose prints."

Staff expressed concern DNA-only testing would screen an insufficient number of animals, but the board unanimously agreed to go with DNA and end the use of animal nose prints.

The cost of "nominating" an animal for youth competitions will go from $6 to $8 per entry, with the extra $2 paying for the DNA testing for the grand champion and reserve champion for each breed and class, as well as for some random testing of animals.

The tests, costing about $85 each, will only be for youth competitions of beef cattle, sheep, meat goats and swine, not open classes.

The fair will implement the rules under an agreement with the Kansas Junior Livestock Association Show, with the Fair and KJLA splitting an estimated 60 tests available from the nomination proceeds.

The fair might select random animals to test, said Debbie Anderson, competitive exhibits director, by putting a timer under a box and testing the animal being checked in when the timer goes off.