how should i breed these cows?

Help Support Steer Planet:

wyatt

1st alias X angus "jkt dirty girl" needs a cleaner neck currently bred to walks alone

2nd drifterX slightly modified "jkt billie jean" aka pretty girl   she has a small click in her pasterns  currently bred to a lutton son

3rd ckf hulk(hulk son)X occ cow " ckf crazy girl " she is frail boned and needs a touch more thickness

Attachments

• my alias cow.jpg
    my alias cow.jpg
    483.5 KB · Views: 411

wyatt

2nd

Attachments

• drifter X slightly modiefied.jpg
    drifter X slightly modiefied.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 415

wyatt

3rd

sorry it wouldnt let me post them in one

Attachments

• crazy girl.jpg
    crazy girl.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 400

wyatt

im looking at breeding them to some higher % Maine bulls like ice pick, chill factor, cigar, witch doctor and bulls like that but open to suggestions

Shadow Hill Farm

Have you thought about Gucci? I think with what you are looking for you could use him on all 3. He's breed for calving ease as well. I'm thinking about using him on my heifer next year. I would also go with maybe Big Guns, Stands Alone or Paddy O'Malley. Also depends on if you worried about them being a carrier. Paddy is PHAC. The others are free. Hope this helps.  :)

hntwhitetail

You could try some Rumor Mill...  out of Mercedes Benz and a great Irish Whiskey dam...  THF/PHAF....  seen this bull in person and would give him a try. 

wyatt

i have some shiver that im goin to try on one of my other cows... and gucci i think would also work well... i-80 would clean up the white ones neck im thinking about him for the hulk granddaughter...i also seen rumor mill and he is really thick and clean necked thanks for all the opinions!  (clapping)

(i like long time coming to but what % maine is he?)

ruhtram

wyatt said:
im looking at breeding them to some higher % Maine bulls like ice pick, chill factor, cigar, witch doctor and bulls like that but open to suggestions

Cigar makes some really good cows, ok with the show heifer