How to change username?

Help Support Steer Planet:

Silver

I want to change my username to reflect the whole ranch. Is there anyway to do this or do you have to make a different account

justintime

Silver said:
I want to change my username to reflect the whole ranch. Is there anyway to do this or do you have to make a different account

So... are you wanting to change your username to The Lone Ranger or Tonto?

Silver

I was thinking that I might change it to the ranches actual name, but I don't know how to

Show Heifer

Heck, a few on here have multiple "user names".
It would be easier to simply sign up again using whatever name you want to change it to.
Or, I think you can got into the "profile" section and ask Jason to change it without changing anything else.

Silver

Show Heifer said:
It would be easier to simply sign up again using whatever name you want to change it to.
Or, I think you can got into the "profile" section and ask Jason to change it without changing anything else.

so how do I delete this one?

LostFarmer

Show Heifer said:

Is that like an alter ego or a little voice in your head?  I love it when some new guy comes to the defense of a poster in a controversial thread.  Like we are all too dumb to figure it out.  LF

jason

Just change your display name, click on profile above (while being logged in) and then click on Account settings on the left and you will see display name is editable.