I Am Legend steers for sale!! Amazing Hair and very Thick!!!

Help Support Steer Planet:

hill321

We have 2 amazing I Am Legend steer calves for sale.  Big boned, thick, crazy thick hair...awesome prospects!!  If anyone is interested in a pic...please drop me a message or email me at [email protected] 

Thanks for your interest!!!

hill321

We will be clipping out these steers within the next week.  Anyone who wants pics emailed to them please give me your email address and I will have pics out to you next week.  These calves will be GUARANTEED broke to tie and lead at the time of sale.  Thanks everyone!

hill321

We are in the process of getting some roughed out pics to everyone....so if you are interested please email me.  We will get better pics as we get them clipped out.

[email protected]

thanks for your interest!!

Tammi Hill

orwell

That would make it a lot easier for you to sell them on here if ya posted the pics  ;)

rick vanderbeek

What comes first; doing hay or clipping these steers?  Thanks for setting me up to this fine site, it's going to be a great tool for sellimg my calves and Maine Anjou breeding stock. Sounds like these club calves that you are offering a exceptional, as they were last year! If only these people reading this, new how good your calves really are, without  having to go to that big named  breeder and spend outragous money for the same quality that you have or their's might not be as good, but they have that name!? Good Luck with your calves this season and your hard work and honesty that you and Jon have will pay off!              Thanks for everything!              Rick Vanderbeek

GoWyo

rick vanderbeek said:
What comes first; doing hay or clipping these steers?  Thanks for setting me up to this fine site, it's going to be a great tool for sellimg my calves and Maine Anjou breeding stock. Sounds like these club calves that you are offering a exceptional, as they were last year! If only these people reading this, new how good your calves really are, without  having to go to that big named  breeder and spend outragous money for the same quality that you have or their's might not be as good, but they have that name!? Good Luck with your calves this season and your hard work and honesty that you and Jon have will pay off!               Thanks for everything!              Rick Vanderbeek

Testimonial advertisements by friends are pretty easy to see through.  ::)  Pictures would be nice though.

hill321

Thanks for the positive feedback Rick!!  Hope you have a great 4th!!

Tammi

hill321

This pic does not do him justice!!  His tag is #36 and we will get more pics soon!!  Thanks for the interest!

Tammi Hill

Attachments

• legendsteer36.JPG
    legendsteer36.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 62

hill321

Here is another view.....we will have more soon!!

Attachments

• iamlegend36.JPG
    iamlegend36.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 52
  • iamlegend36.JPG
    iamlegend36.JPG
    95.7 KB · Views: 38

hill321

We are asking $3000.00.....with the possibility of meeting halfway for delivery!!!