I Am Legend

Help Support Steer Planet:

outlawcattlecompany

I have never raised club calves, however  I have kept up with the industry for many years. I Am Legend is one of  the best club calf bulls I've seen in quite some time. I am considering using him in a cross program with my Santa Gertrudis to raise what we call Star 5's (50% Santa Gertrudis). Any comments or suggestions, especially from those who have utilized him in your breeding programs?

Bulldaddy

What are your plans for the calves?  Calves by legend out of your Gerts may be too framey for steers.  I would like to see some calves by one of the Char X bulls like Milkman or Uno Mas out of those cows.  I bet they would make some good american steers.

Bradenh

milkman on gerts is the best star 5 mating i have ever seen. ricky lane from navasota has one or two of them. and wow. thats all i can say theyare the BEST american cattle i have ever set eyes on

showsteerdlux

I really can't see IAL working for the american deal. He is basically a hairball pud to be polite, I would agree with ss95 on Milkman, and how about the ole proven Ammo bull? He sure did some damage in that part of the world for a long time.