I am very sorry

Help Support Steer Planet:

jagerbeef

After further investigating the words of a friend of a friend, which I know I should have done first.  I have found out that the guy was full of crap, and I am sorry for all of the trouble that I have caused by posting this before investigating. I80 semen is tight and ABS is one of the last semen companies getting there orders filled.

After talking to Phil Lautner last night and apologizing for my stupid and childish actions I have the full and utmost confidence in the Lautner brand.  I also learned that if you have a question whether you are a big guy or a little guy Mr. Lautner will answer the phone and your questions.  I only hope that Mr. Lautner can except my apologies.

I must also apologize to ABS and all the members of steer planet and all of the other people affiliated with the Lautner brand.

I am sick to my stomach at the mistake I have made and what I have done.  I only hope that everyone forgives me and learns this big lesson that I have learned.

Once again I am sorry to everyone that I have angered and offended by my actions.

Gargan

big of you to apologize, but lets face it, heresay is spread on here everyday more than likely. but nonetheless, it take a big man to admit when he was wrong.  <beer>

hntwhitetail

Takes a big guy to apoligize... anyone can say something... but few will ever apologize.

DCC_Cattle

It looked as if you, yourself said that you called ABS to order and was told that I-80 had Lepto.

It's best not to talk about the health of someone else's animals, if you are not the vet or the owner yourself.

chambero

The problem with email/social media/message boards is that random comments cost people money.  There is a very big blur between recreation (most users) and business. 

Nobody should really comment on anything negative about someone else's bull (or any other topic for that matter) unless it is based on direct personal experience and then it should be caveated as "on my cows".  Always stop and think about what you would think if you were the owner. 

I bet you had an interesting conversation with Mr. Lautner.  I also bet you know a lot more about him and his bulls now.  On stuff like this, pick up the telephone and call the owner if you have a question about something potentially negative.

Things would run much smoother on these boards if posts were kept positive.  "if you can't say something good, don't say anything at all."  If that principle were followed, the silence would be deafening on the ones that don't work.  It already is anyway.

Your apology was well written.  Good job.