IBE junior simmy heifers

Help Support Steer Planet:

clgcattle45x

Is that the 190,000 heifer  by Broker that just won the division. What a powerful heifer if it is. She should win the whole show.

gary89

No, unless the Hartman heifer was sired by TJ Sharper Image. I am pretty sure the Hartman heifer was sired by Broker.

Angusboy

clgcattle45x said:
  Is that the 190,000 heifer  by Broker that just won the division. What a powerful heifer if it is. She should win the whole show.
The heifer that Udells won foundations with today was NOT the $190,000 heifer.  The foundation that Udells showed today was out of TJ Sharper Image, also she was in my class.

SimMagic

The Udell low percent Simmental heifer is a TJ Sharper Image out of DMN Daisy Mae, a successful show heifer of Holli Parke's.  She won her division at Louisville as well.

forcheyhawk

The quality of Simmental heifers at the Iowa Beef Expo was really quite amazing this year IMO.  I know in years past the quality has always been very very good, but (and maybe it's just me) it seemed like this year the classes were deeper with quality than I can ever remember.  It's getting to the point where that is a pretty major show in and of itself.  Hats off to all the breeders and exhibitors for putting such a tremendous set together.