if you went to denver what where your favorite display bulls?

Help Support Steer Planet:

jhumphries

Where there any worth using in denver this year from the pics i saw on mittag blog not sure that i liked any of them enough to use. Thanks for replies in advance

Mainevent

Yes he was a little larger in frame in comparison to the rest of the bulls but with that lifeline in his pedigree that explains it

ejoe326

I was wondering what anyone thought of RumChata.

Carlson I don't think it's about tearing you down.  As I said on another post it is much more valuable to hear from someone who has seen the bulls in person instead of reposting pictures other people have taken.  All of us can look at the various sites and draw our own conclusions.

Mainevent

The cow is out a cow raised by Dan Sullivan. Ejoe rumchata was very eye appealing, but was massive at the same time. Square on all fours and very hairy only downside is he is a PHA carrier, and is a tick moderate. Overall a very useful kind of bull.

ejoe326

Thanks.  I thought he might be a pretty useful genuine bull.  Too bad he's PHA positive.

Mainevent

Yeah, thought he was the most genuine bull on display as in terms of what you see is what you get not a lot of hair but it's a shame he's a PHA carrier

obie105

What about General Lee? Haven't really heard anybody say much about him.

Mainevent

General lee was very impressive for a two year old bull. Massive massive but in opinion was a structural
Trainwreck

okstate22892

Did anybody get a chance to see royal blend on display? Haven't heard much about him but he sold high. Love his genetics.

Mainevent

Okstate I never got to see him every time I went by he wasn't there. Ranke Italian Stallion was alright, jet fronted fairly decent about his feet and legs, big hip and shag haired. Rough through his shoulder but wasn't terrible.

okstate22892

Yea Maine I think he may have only been displayed on Friday but I could be wrong. That was sale day.

RankeCattleCo

Mainevent said:
Okstate I never got to see him every time I went by he wasn't there. Ranke Italian Stallion was alright, jet fronted fairly decent about his feet and legs, big hip and shag haired. Rough through his shoulder but wasn't terrible.

Thanks! Through pictures it was really easy to appreciate his sheer mass. Surprised Lautner's even brought Uncle Si out.. Didn't impress me at all. Any reason as to why Monopoly 5 wasn't displayed? Or Red, White, and Roan? Through pictures on Matt's blog those looked like they were the 2 most impressive and I would've like to see videos/others opinions on the two.