In Ft Worth if anyone needs help

Help Support Steer Planet:

TottenClubCalves

Hey guys just seeing if anyone needs help on showday at ft worth. I'll be there from the 25th thru the 5th. I have posted pictures on here before of my clipping and fitting abilities. $25 a leg

cornershack

just curious is that the going rate? not going to be there but had two steers trimed out yesterday and was not sure what to give the guy, he didn't have a set price, i guess i underpaid.  amazing the difference after they are clipped. also they both had /have spots on the top of their shoulders and on their top line almost to the tail head that is tacky-- dewormed with cydectin about 6 weeks ago, used safegaurd pellets last. the hair is actually being pulled out.  with the weather we cannot really wash safely. tried alcohol and a waterless shampoo. any ideas?

tony210

We are looking for full time day help during this same period at our farm located 35 min from the stockshow grounds and showday help on thurs and fri during the steer show. Daily routine consisit of washing/blowing, cleaning tie areas, halter breaking babies and we chore once per day in the evening. We work 7 am to 7 pm this time of year and in it a fast paced 12 hours getting fat steers ready for the stockshow as well as clipping and picturing summerborns for our sale the following week. We provide meals and a bunkhouse at a fair day rate and you will be working on good cattle. However I will caution any interested parties we are only interested in hardworking individuals that are ready to complete the days tightly scheduled tasks and there wont be time to stand around and tell war stories until the day is done.
Austin Cattle co. Weatherford TX 817 304 0507 Tony, 785 747 6555 Lynae or 785 527 3455 Josh Beam all other contact info available @ www.austincattle.com. Call if interested, not much time to check e-mail or board messages.

Also we will need 3-4 more guys for showday help and the sat /sunday following the show as we will be videoing all of our sale cattle on those days.