In Memory of LARRY CAMPBELL...."The MAN Behind the Bull"

Help Support Steer Planet:

Blake Brothers Cattle Co

Larry Campbell was one of the greatest men I have ever met and one of the greatest imacts on my life, its not going to be the same at cattle shows without seeing Larry, it's hard to let a man like Larry Campbell go at least he's in a better place. We all will miss Larry.

jallen

I will pray for the family and friends as they go through this tuff time. But know he went to a better place and can see the best cattle in the world with out moving.

CAB

(angel) (angel), Sorry for your loss Driver. My thoughts & prayers to your family and friends. Brent

forbes family farms

Rest in Peace my friend Larry Campbell, you'll never know how much you have done for young showman coming into the showing industry thanks a lot for all you have done. Our prayers will be with his family and the good thing is now you are living free of pain and can finally enjoy life again. I WILL MISS YOU FOREVER AND ALWAYS.

The bull HEATSEEKER CHANGED THE SHOWING INDUSTRY FOREVER

(angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel) (angel)
:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :' :'( :'(