Iowa Beef Expo

Help Support Steer Planet:

CAB

We're planning on taking 2 Chi heifers. One is a March 29th Habe. Hold'em out of a WMW 2nd calver. The other one is the May 19th Wilson out of the old short eared cow. Brent

red

I'm actually going to pay the fee to watch the sale. Am thinking of getting pom pom's & having Woody on my lap for a cheering section when Mucho goes into the ring! Maybe I need party food too?

(lol) (pop)

Red

justme

I think you need Mark's credit card and buy you a bull! lol then I'd have an excuse to grab Juli and come visit you! (clapping)

red

justme said:
I think you need Mark's credit card and buy you a bull! lol then I'd have an excuse to grab Juli and come visit you! (clapping)

we do need a new herd bull. Have one from last year's crop picked out but not happy about BW. Hummm......

Red

oakbar

Hey Red,  I'm sure there's quite a few of us attending the Expo that would be more than willing to help you spend your money---I wouldn't spend just anyone's money  but I'll do it for you!!  Doesn't that make you feel better?? Ha, Ha!! 

oakbar

I got to see a couple of the bulls that are going to be in Maine Sale at the Iowa Beef Expo yesterday.  Braun's are selling lots 8 & 10.  I really like the parentage of the Lot 8 bull.  He's out of Money Man and the heifer that Katie Braun showed as the Grand Champion Maintainer at the Iowa State Fair in 2007.  The mother is a real tank and I think we'll see more out her progeny in the future.  This bull also should be an excellent bull on heifers.  I'd encourage anyone who can use  3/4 blood bull to give him a look.

justme

red said:
justme said:

we do need a new herd bull. Have one from last year's crop picked out but not happy about BW. Hummm......

Red

I have the answer for ya then lol!  See I sold ya Woody and look how pleased you our...image how happy you'd be with Mucho!

aftermath

Wasn't the steer that won Louisville hereford. I think herefords are coming up in the world.

CAB

No the reserve steer was hereford marked. The GC was raised by Hansen Club Calves and was sold by Tracy Goretska. He was a Hairy Bear. I can't remember what the dam was for sure, I want to say a Heat Seeker, but again not sure. Brent

Latest posts