Iowa Fall Beef Expo

Help Support Steer Planet:

Angusboy

I saw on Sullivans website that there will be an Iowa Fall Beef Expo Sept. 14-16 but i googled it and i cant find any info on it. Does anyone know when registartion is due and where to get registration papers??? Thanks!

iowabeef

This show began last year...it is called the Final Drive.  http://www.showcattlepage.com/ijbba/sanctioned_shows.php    This is the link to the Iowa Junior Beef Breeds Association listing of shows and there is some information here.  Saturday is a Feeder Calf Show and Sunday is a two ring show for the junior association.  It is the final points show of the year. On Sunday, Ring 1 begins at 10 am and Ring 2 begins at 10:30am

iowabeef

Very stout at the one year they have had.  Many calves who won other shows didn't make top five.  It will all depend on which calves show up.  Think of how many great cattle go home from the Iowa State Fair and any one of them could show up here.  Very nice event.

iowabeef

You can look up all of the rules for the Iowa Junior Beef Breeds Association Shows on their website.  In fact, you can get ALL of the information you need right there.