Jeff Little,......my friend

Help Support Steer Planet:

jeffb1

Jeff Little passed away last night. He was a good friend, a hard worker, AND A GREAT DAD ! Jeff and I went on many "show trips" together, he'll be missed. He leaves behind two young sons, Chance and Cade, and a wife DeeDee. Please forward any inquiries to my office @ 888-442-6757. Jeff Bryant

jeffb1

Here is a pic from Ft. Worth with Chance's heifer he showed in the Jr. and open show, Chi's and Maines. Jeff is at the halter in the make-up area, DeeDee and Chance in the background with my daughter Blair, great memories, we'll miss ya, buddy ! JB

Attachments

• ChanceLittleHeifer.jpg
    ChanceLittleHeifer.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 936

DLD

I think I may have met him on that trip to Fort Worth - seemed like a good guy.  Those open shows at Fort Worth will never be the same for you and me, will they?

I'm very sorry to hear of his passing, and will keep both his family and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

jeffb1

EXACTLY, David, ..........Jimmie Matlock last fall and now Jeff. Man.....................Two of my best showin' buddy's. YOU take care of yourself! Ya hear !! JB

DLD

jeffb1 said:
EXACTLY, David, ..........Jimmie Matlock last fall and now Jeff. Man.....................Two of my best showin' buddy's. YOU take care of yourself! Ya hear !! JB

I'm tryin'.  You do the same Jeff.

jeffb1

Funeral Services Sat.(10th) 11 A.M. @ East Heights Methodist Church Wichita, Ks. Visitation Fri,9th from 6:30-8 P.M. @  Downey & Lahey E. Central Wichita,Ks. JB

Angus2131

I didn't know this gentleman but I am sorry for your loss and his family!

rtm

Jeff was a super good guy. Our family is praying for the Little's.