Joe Da Vinci ?

Help Support Steer Planet:

shorthorn boy

I just got my Jan. shorthorn country in the mail yesterday. Did anyone see that bull in ther called Joe Da Vinci (spelling ?) I cant remember the name of his owners right off the top of my head but they are from Illinois. Hes a roan Cunia X Mona Lisa 34L. Very interesting and cool pedigree. I was just wondering if anyone else saw him in the Jan. shorthorn country (if you even have it yet) or if anyone has seen him in person or knows anything about him. I have heard about this bull before and thought it might be interesting to try him out on a couple cows. Thank you for your input :)

NHR

It will be a few more days before I get the Jan issue. My mail is always 5 days behind when other people get it.

aj

I got mine yesterday. I wondered if he might be worth a try. Cunia's so high priced.

shorthorn boy

Thats what I was thinking and not only is he a Cunia but his dam is  the Mona Lisa 34L cow who is also the dam of Mona's Hip Hop and Baseline to name a few. Since this bull is out of a fullblood maine and a purbred shorthorn would that make his blood percentage 7/8 ? So what would the blood percentage of a calf be if he were bred to a shorthorn cow? I really wish they would have put some pictures of his progeny in the magazing.

shorthorn boy

Ive tried loading a picture of him up on here but for some reason it wont let me it just keeps on saying its loading and I let it try to load for about an hour but i finally gave up. If anyone could put a picture of him up on here it would be greatly appreciated,  :) Thanks