just a small update..

Help Support Steer Planet:

mashowcattle

i posted some pictures of this steer not to long ago wanting opinions on him. i took him to a show in north florida this weekend and he won reserve.. tell me what you think!

Attachments

• reserve steer.jpg
    reserve steer.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 244
  • steer2.jpg
    steer2.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 245

AAOK

zak said:
What's he out of?

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]
A COW!
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

I think you meant to ask, "Who is his sire?"

TJ

Pretty nice looking calf.  (thumbsup)

orwell

I dont know how you feel about dying cattle hair but if I were you I would consider it. It looks like he has a patch of white right on his flank and it makes him look taller then he probably is. Other then that he look sweet, good louck!

mashowcattle

Thanks for your opinions but about the white he acually has a lot more white than what you see in these pictures he has painted up legs and his whole flank is white.. We leave that one spot to just throw a little flash out there! Thanks tho! :)

justme

Wow Florida must be more lient on changing hair color than Missouri. Nice calf though

mashowcattle

well at prospect shows it doesnt matter but at some of our county fairs and what not its against the rules.. but i mean we didnt die the steer he just has some white on his legs so when we fitt them up we just blacked over the whole leg and then the same when we pulled his flank  ;D